Copyright Ownership and Licence
Oh My Giddy Aunt is a registered Australian trademark and original designs are copyright protected. Unless otherwise stated, Oh My Giddy Aunt owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout this website without permission from the trademark owner.
If you become a member of this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account or password. Oh My Giddy Aunt reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Oh My Giddy Aunt makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall Oh My Giddy Aunt or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked site. With respect to goods and services purchased directly from Oh My Giddy Aunt through this website, Oh My Giddy Aunt's liability is expressly limited to replacement of defective goods if Oh My Giddy Aunt so chooses. Jewellery and keepsakes are not toys should never be left with a child without adult supervision.