You can choose to pay online at Oh My Giddy Aunt by secure Credit Card or PayPal. Prices are shown in Australian Dollars.
Credit card payments are processed in real-time through PCI DSS Compliant Payment Gateway provider, SecurePay - an industry leader within Australian internet payment gateways since 1993 and an Australia Post business. You can also find more information about this system at the checkout page.
Do You Know - Seven Steps to Shopping Securely Online?
Oh My Giddy Aunt takes every precaution to make sure that your online shopping experience is safe and enjoyable. Security is essential wherever and however you are shopping. You wouldn't hand out your credit card numbers to just anyone, nor would you give them your private details. Common sense also applies to online shopping and these useful tips are worth remembering.
- Know who you are dealing with. Does the site provide phone numbers, addresses and an ABN (Australian Business Number)? Trust your intuition. If something doesn't feel right, or looks too good to be true, take a step back.
- Only shop using secure websites. A secure site will advise you that you are entering a secure server and will have a padlock or similar symbol. The web address may also have an "s" in it after the http to let you know that your information is encrypted.
- Understand what you are buying and when you should expect delivery. If you're not sure, contact the business to ask.
- Understand how much you are paying. Is the site in Aust Dollars? Does the final price include GST and Delivery charges?
- Check Terms and Conditions. Does the site display this information? If not, ask for a copy to be sent to you.
- Confirm Privacy Statements. Australia has strict privacy guidelines in place and reputable companies will ensure they conform to them and display a privacy statement ensuring your information remains confidential.
- Print Your Orders. Keep a copy of what you have ordered at least until you have received your order.