Charm bracelets tell stories that connect people, places & precious moments. A Starter Charm Bracelet is one of our most popular pieces. Chief Giddy Aunt Nikki has created many beautiful keepsakes over the years and now she can teach you and a small group of friends how to to do it too!
With a minimum of 6 people you can have a private workshop in your home, office or as a fundraiser for a preschool, school or community group in and around Brisbane. Please contact us for dates and availability.
Learn a new skill and create a personalised gift for someone special or craft a keepsake for yourself. The ‘Create Your Own Charm Bracelet’ workshop is the perfect introduction to jewellery making. The price includes a sterling silver bracelet and 3 sterling silver charms and attachments The bracelet will be personalised with a hand-engraved name and is suitable for any age so you can keep it for yourself or give it to another to begin a beautiful story. When you learn the Giddy secrets you will be able to continue adding as many charms as you like at home without soldering!
All equipment, material and tuition is provided at this workshop, and in a couple of hours you will:
● Learn the 3 best ways to securely attach sterling silver or solid gold charms yourself,
without paying a trip to the jeweller.
● Practice skills needed to attach charms yourself without soldering or expensive
equipment. These skills can also be used to turn charms into pendants or make minor
repairs to chains and jewellery.
● Develop the confidence to choose the right charm for the right bracelet for any age.
● Save time and money in the future with handy jewellery tips.
● Learn how to care for keepsake jewellery to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
● Receive hands-on tuition in a small group with Chief Giddy Aunt Nikki Johnston who has over 20 years experience working with charms and jewellery.
● Create and keep the sterling silver charm bracelet you create with three sterling silver charms worth over $90.
● Take home handy notes and a Giddy Hotline for future assistance when you are creating
This workshop is suitable for people over 16 years and is $149.00 per person. No previous experience necessary. Please bring reading glasses if you wear them, or magnifiers if you have them. Equipment will be provided for use on the day.